HOMIE ABOUT AFFIES
extra extra extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

my network


tagboard





its all about us


Previous post

Minggu Frust
Gud luck Candidate's
Family Gathering 31,11,14
Wordless Wednesday yg Tak wordless..
Misi Sukarelawan
Minta Pendapat: TAB yang terbaik...?
Nothing to Say - Wednesday
Happy + Sad = Frust (Eat)
Wordless Wednesday
Insomnia atau Hobi kurang tidur

advertisment


Title: EIM work for presentation
written on Monday 31 March 2014 @ 10:34 ✈{ 0 comments }


I just playing with the Ai sofware during finishing my work.. And now, i'm satisfied with this..
Even though, buat keje guna software yg hebat.. Inya tetap satu kerja yang berat..


 Yes, at the same time.. I was thinking about them.. Mama tengah sakit. Mamaniza n my lil sis tak ada kat mama. Masing-masing kat Uni skarg ni.. Risau kat adik-adik. Baby dhia pulak tak nak menyusu, tak nak bercakap.. Tak aktif macam selalu, may be dia sedih sebab nenek dia sakit.. Really sorry mom, my baby.. Insyaallah, bulan enam ni.. mama balik :(





© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !